Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just a plain good day.

So right now I'm feeling really cheerful. I had an average day- nothing too incredible.
Things I did today:
Went to school.
Finished reading Othello. Now, gotta start on Macbeth (I know this is for English class and all, but I think I'm going to just keep reading Shakespeare. You gotta admit, the guy has style. I love everything he writes.)
Had lunch with the exchange girls.
Raced to my Italian lesson (OK, I was like 10 minutes late- fine 15. But Suora Ada was nice about it)
Went home (surprising not exhausted near death- like usual after my Italian lesson)
Now I'm in my pjs and I've drank a nice cup of tea. Dinner soon.

I think I might just be adjusting alright.
Imagine that!

Ciao,
Grace

1 comment:

David Fetty said...

Reading about your progress is a treat! I'm so glad you are doing this blog, and so well! Love you! David