Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm booked.

Already free time in my week has vanished.

Today was actually a lot of fun. I started a little late this morning- but I tell you what, peaches and apples taste better on the run. School was ok, today is one of those days where I don't understand any classes (meaning I have no math, English, or religion). But during French I worked on my Italian homework from the tutoring center. During Philosophy I did Sudoku. During Physics I wrote a letter and did more Sudoku. And during German I copied the Physics notes and did yet more Sudoku. I'm getting pretty good at it by now. Then I met up with three other exchange girls for lunch and wandering around NOT finding a gelateria before our Italian tutoring (through Rotary- not the nun). A total of 8 students showed up for tutoring, so our whole meeting was really just planning on how we will be splitting up in the future and where we will go and meeting everyone. It was great, afterward we ALL went and found a gelateria and at the metro we parted ways. I came home, showered, studied some more Italian with the help of my host brother. Marina just walked in so dinner will be soon.

Plans for the week:
Today 2 different groups of girls asked me to lunch. One group tomorrow, on Wednesday- so I will just go straight to nun tutoring after. And another for Friday, I'll probably have tutoring that day too. As for Thursday, the first 3 exchange girls I met up with today and I want to go running together so after school we'll eat and change at Jody's. That should be fun too. I can't wait to sign up for yoga and volleyball so I can get some more physical activity. Let's face it, the walk to and from school is pretty long- but it really doesn't get my heart rate up or make me sweat. I need enough movement to shatter the stress :)

So, yep. That's my week. And this weekend I'm going to the seaside. I will have to make time to read Macbeth and Othello though (their summer reading), I have a test on Monday. I figure I should at least pass English.

Wish me luck!
Grace

1 comment:

My Landscape Journey said...

Great pics. French and German? Italian first right? Oh, you're doing fine. Don't stress girl! But Is there anywhere flat to run?