Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Reprimand

Uh Oh.

So I was supposed to be home at 6 today, but I got so caught up with my girls from Rotary the time flew. Before I knew it, it was 6 and I was far from home, still had to return to Jody's house for my things, and backtrack all the way home. It involved walking, trams, and the metro. I was an hour and a half late. Marina wasn't happy. Eek! I gotta get a watch one of the days.

I still had an amazing day. I'm working on taking more pictures! And videos! :)

much love,
ciao!
Grace

2 comments:

My Landscape Journey said...

A phone call (once you saw the time) may have prevented some of her anxiety. I'm sure she feels responsible for your safety and care and we sure appreciate that.

Love you,

Dad

Grace said...

I did phone them right when I realized, thank you. hahaha, but it's all good now.