Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas Eve.

I'll try to catch you up very quickly on what's been happening with me.

I've spent glorious hours with camera in hand.
School let out after a day of singing and food and (yes, really) champagne in class.
I went to a Rotary Christmas lunch.
I saw another Caravaggio painting.
I went to Monza.
I got my hair cut by my friend Katharine from Maine.
I wrapped up all my Christmas gifts, and realized I'd lost one (still looking).
Marina bought me a coat for Christmas- she's really just too sweet.
I went and saw an art exhibition by Magritte, a really trippy french guy.
I made cookies with John and Mary.
I had Christmas Eve dinner with my tutor, Giorgio, and his family.
I went to Midnight Mass.
Still trying to write all my Christmas cards in time to give them to a friend who is going to America during vacation (She'll stick 'em in the post for me).

I'm tired. Details later.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
I love you all!

Grace

1 comment:

Karen Fetty said...

Have you seen Supper at Emmaus?