Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh my goodness...

Time is flying. Ansi, it's like turbo-charged. These past couple weeks have just been a blur. Mom arrives in 6 days! Just a while ago it was 6 months.

I've been spending most of my time saying goodbye to everyone, because while I will still be in Italy for about 4 more weeks, the last couple weeks will be a pure chaos (even if it's a pleasant chaos!)

Today I went to my last Rotary meeting. I said goodbye to Murnik. All I could say was "grazie grazie grazie" through the tears, and just nod.

che emozione ragazzi!
Grace

1 comment:

l.coontz said...

Wow, your life in Milan sounds so amazing... Im in sassari and i cant wait to explore the mainland. Check out my blog if you desire

www.lifeinsassari.blogspot.com

Maybe you can give me a hint or two.